Saturday´s Race Cancelled.

Due to very strong wind GS race is cancelled. Likely to be rescheduled on Monday, March 7 2016.

Today´s tickets will be valid on Monday!

"The wind was blowing from the beginning, so we waited how to situation develops. Gates at the track were "dancing" so the race committee headed by Antlem Skaardalom canceled today's giant slalom. Tomorrow's race is without threat because the wind is not such a problem. Alternative date for giant slalom will probably be on Monday. Unfortunately, nature is more powerful than man," said the chief of the organizing commitee Bohuš Hlavatý.

"I'm sorry, but it was a good decision. The wind was really strong and the race would not be fair. The wind could blow more for one and less for another. If the wind was during the race strong we would be standing on the spot, " said Petra Vlhová about the canceled giant slalom.

"I look forward to tomorrow, it will go to 100%! Today we really could not really go, even with good will,said the Head of the race Jana Palovičová.